Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Maren's First Day of School

At Cindy's request, I am posting some pictures. This is a little late, but oh well.

Maren missed her first day of school because we were still traveling back from Utah. She was so excited to start. She was happy even though I had to drag her out of bed that morning. (Looking at her hair, I probably should have spent a few more minutes combing it!)

We all walked her to school and Lydia and Martha Ann were just as excited as Maren. We should have left a little earlier since apparently if you don't show up the first day, the student is dropped from the class. That would have been helpful information to be told when I called the day before to excuse her! After waiting a half an hour with Lydia and Martha Ann running around screaming she was finally put back into her class.

She had a great first day and is loving school just as much as last year.


3 comments:

Jill said...

Such darling girls!

And yeah, you need to post more pictures...we need to see the little cuties more often.

And now my request is a belly picture...

Cindy said...

Maren looks so grown up! I bet she is an excellent student. Thanks for the photos Chersten.

Grandma Scott said...

So glad to see those cuties..
I can't believe Maren is so grown up. She is beautiful and I'll bet a fun bright "student"