She didn't understand why I insisted on taking her picture. She only agreed after I insisted that everyone took pictures on their first day of school. (Yes, I know I should have moved the hose, but I was in a hurry---Thanks Denise for fixing it!)
Maren was just fine when I left her in class, but Lydia bawled for about five minutes. She did not want to leave Maren there or at least wanted to stay at school too.
Maren made a new best friend, Jasmine, on her first day, and has since had to move tables because they were talking too much.
She seemed to have a lot of fun and didn't cry once. She needs to work on eating faster because she usually does not have time to eat all her lunch and is starving by the time she gets home.
Overall kindergarten seems to be going great.
5 comments:
I can't believe Maren is already old enough to go to school!
The girls are darling!
What? Maren talking too much? Oh, that's hard to believe!!!
So Cute! Morgan just started, too, and is gladly adjusting pretty well...
Hey, I don't even know if you HAVE our blog address, but if it's something you ever check out, (or want to check out), we're changing the settings on it to allow only invited readers...so if you want to see it, send me your email address and I'll shoot you an invite--
Thanks! Have a great day!
...sorry, you can't email me without my email address, huh??
rande_richins@hotmail.com
Wow! I can't believe how big your girls are getting. We miss you guys, but know you are not a phone person, so I will try to do better with calling you. I am glad Maren made a new best friend...it always makes school easier! Please give the girls a hug and kiss from their "aunt Nicole"!
Post a Comment