Friday, September 12, 2008

Moving

It's official. Scott got a call yesterday with an offer to go to the Borstar office (SOD) in El Paso, TX. As soon as we get home from Georgia, we'll be getting ready to move to El Paso. They said they want him there by the end of the year. I don't know if we'll be ready to move by then. Scott might end up commuting for awhile until the house sells. We'll have to see how things go.

Scott is excited. He will be able to do Borstar full time. They only work days (no night or swing shifts!) and have the weekends off. They also can work out an hour a day on the clock to stay in shape.

I'm kind of excited. I don't love change, but at least it's nice to know where we will be next year. It will be nice to have stores around again and it's not really any farther away from Utah.

Now I just wish I was at home so I could start getting ready.

2 comments:

Grandma Scott said...

Sounds exciting.... Tell Scotty his grandma is very proud of him...
Not to mention that cute family that supports him !!!
Love you all have a great time !!

Cindy said...

I'm always happy when my children live close to an airport! Another one of the simple joys of life!